With over 200 million monthly active users Instagram, over 20 billion photos shared and over 1.6 billion likes. 60 million photos are shared on Instagram every day. Instagram is one of the most popular image sharing websites out there today.
It allows you to reach and engage their customers using attractive photos and short videos.
Below are 5 Instagram for Business Best Practice
1. Use Strategic Hashtags The purpose of the hashtag is to categorise the images and make them searchable. using hashtags will increase your brand awareness, and make your content easily searchable.
2. Find the Best Posting Time With the mobile connectivity today everyone has internet access on demand which means that people are not online at all times, you have to test and analyse the best posting time for your updates for the highest visibility and exposure. post constantly and enough to keep users engaged with your followers.
3. Share Compelling Content Post photos that users can’t see anywhere else – behind the scenes photos or sneak peeks of what’s to come. Don’t be afraid to experiment, and pay attention to what users like and comment on most.
4. Tell Your Story The photos you post tell a story about your brand. Users can tell when you’ve put thought into every photo you post. Being authentic about the content you share will help you build genuine connections with your followers.
5. Host a contest hosting contents on Instagram all you need is to ask contestants to include a contest specific hashtag so they are stored together. hosting contests is an optimal strategy to ignite engagement with your customers.
Inbound Marketing & Sales Enablement Consultant, HubSpot User Group Leader, HubSpot Platinum Partner