7 Inbound Marketing FAQ's
You keep hearing about it, and it sounds like the right step your company ought to be taking,
but you still have some questions. Below is a list of questions that I have thought of that may be of assistance for you.
1. How Does It Work? Inbound Marketing is a methodology of making your business easily found by customers who are in the process of researching and looking for products and services within your industry. By utilizing search engine optimization, creation and publishing of remarkable content, social media platforms, call to actions & landing pages, and email list segmentation, this is achieved.2. How Quick Is It To Apply? There is no defined time span because there are a number of variables involved; the industry of your business, your current website’s performance, the quantity and frequency of content created by you, how often you blog and more. This means that the pace in which you will see results depends on how you structure all of the above. I personally prefer to approach it as an ongoing relationship that is constantly being developed with the innovation of market trends, and constantly fine tune your efforts by analysing the detailed reports generated by Hubspot.
3. Why HubSpot? HubSpot is the pioneer marketing automation software designed for small to medium-sized organisations. It has tools, workflows, templates, reports and more in a simple interface that allows you to easily track the performance of your marketing efforts. Reports generated by HubSpot allow you to track your marketing ROI. This means that you can always instantly modify your marketing based on results - something that Outbound Marketing can never offer you. Hupspot also provides you very useful insights on your content performance. Add to that, Email Marketing integration.
4. What Kind Of Content Should I be Creating? When producing content you need to think about the types of content that users like to search for. Today easily found content is blog posts, white papers, ebooks, infographics, presentations, videos, surveys and more. Downloadable content is your ammunition for capturing lead data. The content you produce must be helpful. Providing users with a free piece of information that is educational and informative is key. Keep in mind that your content has to always be easily shareable, visually appealing and smart.
5. Can I Do This Without Contracting Your Company? Outsourcing Inbound Specialists like us is what most companies prefer. The advantage of hiring an Inbound Marketing Agency is that we have experience doing it, we excel in content creation, we have technical experience, we can analyse your statistics and explain them to you, and you have a dedicated team at your service. There is a famous saying in Arabic, “Give the bread to the baker…”
6. Which Social Media Platform Should I Be Using? It depends on your industry. The most common platform companies engage with currently are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Google+. Other platforms we love to consider and use depending on your industry are Pinterest, Instagram, Klout, Vine, Flickr and the list goes on and on. Options are plenty. When we create your strategy we will propose the platforms that best suit your line of industry and requirements.
7. Do I Need A Big Budget To Do This? The budget to implement an Inbound Marketing strategy is defined by a number of variables. How big or small it is, is controlled by what we put into the strategy. At IDS we can customise the strategy to suit your budget as best we can. To provide you with more information on an Inbound Marketing budget, let us meet with you and assess your current digital landscape, and discuss your your marketing budget and allocation. Once we do this we will provide you with different Inbound Marketing strategy packages.
I hope these FAQ’s are of help to you, and should you have anymore questions that you would like to ask, please do get in touch and it will be my pleasure to help where I can.
if you like this post, you might also like Are You Getting The Maximum ROI From Your Digital Marketing Efforts